A military style flashlight is a versatile piece of kit which you can use for camping trips, blackouts, hikes, and more. And, when it comes to military flashlights, the Shadowhawk X800 Flashlight really is the cream of the crop. Powerful, robust, and easy to use, this is the only flashlight that you will ever need. Once you have added a Shadowhawk X800 Flashlight to your armoury of essential items, you will wonder how you lived without it! Here, we explain everything that you need to know about the Shadowhawk X800 Flashlight: what it is, what it does, and how it can help you. As you will see, we are also providing you with an unmissable money off deal for the Shadowhawk X800 Flashlight, and we have created a swift and simple way to make your purchase as well. So now is definitely the best time to get one of these amazing military grade flashlights.
The Shadowhawk X800 Flashlight is a sleek, black flashlight with a strong beam. It is often described as the toughest flashlight available on the market, and with good reason. It is very robust and durable, whilst also being very light weight. The 'Shadowhawk X800' part of the name derives from the fact that this flashlight emits 700 lumens of power. If you are unfamiliar with the lumen, rest assured that this is a very very bright light. The light of a regular flashlight will seem a dim little circle in comparison to the strong, unwavering beam of the Shadowhawk X800 Flashlight! Are you getting curious? Read on to find out about how the Shadowhawk X800 Flashlight works, and how its various features can benefit you.
The Shadowhawk X800 Flashlight is classified as military grade, but it can be used in various contexts. As well as being used in the military, for instance, the Shadowhawk X800 Flashlight is also used by fire fighters and law enforcement officers. It can also be used by anyone who wants a strong flashlight, and it is particularly useful on camping and hunting trips. The bright beam can be used to scare away attackers, to instantly illuminate a dark room (whether you are a fire fighter searching among debris or simply an ordinary person in a blackout rummaging around in the dark for the matches and candles!).
As well as its famously strong and bright beam, the Shadowhawk X800 Flashlight has numerous other features. These include a telescoping focus, and five different modes for the beam: high, medium, low, SOS and strobe. The main body of the flashlight is also designed so that it can be used in self defense if need be.
You may well be asking: just how does the Shadowhawk X800 Flashlight get to be so bright? How does it get to be light weight and easy to carry around whilst also being famously robust and durable? Read on to find out.
Let's take the durability issue first. The main body of the Shadowhawk X800 Flashlight is made from aircraft grade aluminium. As well as being found in aircraft, this type of aluminium is also used to make baseball bats. It is tough and weather resistant but also pretty light in terms of weight. To put it briefly: it will last a life time without making you feel like you are carrying a ton of bricks around in you rucksack whilst you are hiking. You will hardly know the Shadowhawk X800 Flashlight is there when you carry it around with you; but, it will always be there when you need it.
Now, how does the Shadowhawk X800 Flashlight manage to give out 700 lumens of power, whilst also enjoying 100, 000 hours of lamp life? This is mainly down to the type of bulb that is used: the CREEE bulb. And, though you might think that a super bright flashlight will consume extra energy, in fact this is not the case. Remember, the Shadowhawk X800 Flashlight is a military grade flashlight, and the military often find themselves on long operations without an opportunity to charge up their flashlights! So, the Shadowhawk X800 Flashlight has been designed to consume low levels of energy. It does not need any weird and wonderful batteries, either: it takes 2AA batteries which as we all know can be found in almost any store.
As you may have guessed from the above, there are so many different benefits to the Shadowhawk X800 Flashlight! Let's take five of the main ones, one by one, and see why they make the Shadowhawk X800 Flashlight such a great purchase.
1. A super bright beam. This is one of the main reasons that people wish to purchase the Shadowhawk X800 Flashlight. 700 lumens is a whole lot of light! It is enough, for instance, to illuminate your whole attic or basement during a power cut. It is also enough to startle an intruder into your home or to illuminate your car's engine in sharp detail when you have broken down in the middle of the night and need to give everything a quick check.
2. Low energy consumption. Many people are surprised when they find out that the Shadowhawk X800 Flashlight takes ordinary, simple 2AA batteries. Ordinary homeowners generally find that they can use this flashlight for a year without having to change the batteries.
3. Light weight. This is such an advantage! Powerful flashlights are often very heavy, making them awkward to carry with you on long camping or hiking trips. The opposite is true of the Shadowhawk X800 Flashlight, which is very light and easy to carry, thanks to the fact that it is made from aircraft grade aluminium.
4. Telescopic function. This is very useful for when you want to use the Shadowhawk X800 Flashlight to pinpoint a particular object, or when you want to lengthen it to use as a self defense tool.
5. Five different settings. The high setting is the one that everyone is talking about. But, it is worth knowing that you can also turn the light down a little to the 'low' or 'medium' setting. Let's fact it, 700 lumens is not right for every situation. When you are out walking your dog in the evening and you meet your neighbour walking theirs, you do not want to flash 700 lumens of power into their face when you wave your hand in greeting! The SOS function, meanwhile is extremely useful when you are out climbing, camping, or hiking. It is also very useful for sailors. You never know when you might need it to alert rescue services, and you can set it to run automatically while you get on with other things (such as caring for anyone who may be injured during a hike on rugged terrain). Meanwhile, the strobe function is often used to momentarily stun or startle intruders and stop them in their tracks.